Sunday, April 28, 2013

Mountain Bike Joy Ride on 'Giant'

I have finally bought a mountain bike that I long desired. Two wheels have been my passion throughout my life. During my early youth, I used to have few bicycles and motorcycles; bought by my dad that I adore so much. Even before buying the bike, I did consider buying a motorcycle as to take into consideration that I would enjoy it more. However, I determined to commit myself in buying the bicycle as I wanted something that could help me to get in shape. Maybe a bike would be more motivating rather than jogging as its demand less effort and stamina.

The bike that I bought is considered of a high-end amateur category. I believed that it is categorized based on the specifications of the bike and how light it is. Cycling is kinda new to me, so I won't elaborate further. I decided to buy not so expensive bike, but of better specifications compare to the basic entry and basically from a popular and established brand 'Giant'. I bought it, taken into consideration that I might not enjoy cycling and maybe if I do, it will be easier for me to sell back in open market or upgrade for a better model. Why bother keeping it, if others willing to buy it and why not investing in a high-end bike if you enjoyed cycling it.
 
Before committing yourself in buying a bike, do consider how serious you want to be in involving yourself with this activity. If you are uncertain of your commitment, choose the one of a moderate level but from established and well-known brands. It would be easier to sell back later as established and well-known brands are in great demand for the cycling enthusasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment