Friday, July 22, 2011

Nostalgic 'Kolok Mee'

The ‘Kolok Mee’ is introduced to me by my father. He loved it so much, that often we would stop there for lunch after school. Back then, my father could not afford to treat me and my siblings to 'KFC'. Hence, the 'Kolok Mee' has become our only favorite food. Then again, it is not so much about the noodle. Maybe more on the nostalgia of time spent with my father during my school days.

You all should try it for yourself. The noodle is served in a plate, not a bowl. It looks more luxurious in such a way. The quantity of the noodle is not so much compare to any other typical stalls selling ‘Kolok Mee’. For me, a food should not be served too much in order to enjoy the actual taste of it. The quality of the taste is more important than the quantity of it.

The shop is located somewhere at the old town of Kota Sentosa aka 'Batu 7'. It is called Nam Hoi Restaurant. I promised that you won't regret it. If you do, why bother as you will only spend RM2.50 for the 'Kolok Mee'.

No comments:

Post a Comment